Just another WordPress site
Social Media Marketing Success
For therapists, counselors and health care practitioners
Discover How to Utilize Social Media To Fill Your Therapy Practice
You know there is a revolution occurring online and it’s growing life wildfire.
It’s called “social media” or “social networking” and includes popular platforms such as Facebook Twitter, Linked in, YouTube, and blogs.
There is no end in site for the huge appetite people seem to have for social media. The numbers of people joining these sites each and every second of each and every day is staggering.
So, if you are a counselor or healing professional wondering about social media, read on and see what we have to in store for you because we think you are really going to like it…
Why Should Therapists Use Social Media?
The simple answer: Because your current and future clients are online looking for help. They are looking to connect with experts who can help them sort out their problems and pain.
Check out these statistics:
- 62% of Americans use the internet to find health care info (Pew Internet and Family Life Study, 2009)
- 28-35% of Americans look online specifically for mental health information. (Pew Internet and Family Life Study, 2009)
- Kids aged 8-18 spend 7.5 to 10 hours a day “plugged in.” (2009 Kaiser Family Foundation Study)
- Over 500 million people are on Facebook
- Over 200 million are on Twitter
- Over 85 million are on Linkedin
- Over 200 billion people watch YouTube videos daily
The reason you need to use social media is simple:
Social media is taking over the web. And your potential counseling or healing clients are there looking for you.
Static websites without an integrated social media strategy are becoming a thing of the past. People want to engage. They want to participate in the conversation. It’s part of human nature.
Not only are your potential therapy clients signing up for social media websites in droves, they spend hours every day connecting to these sites on their computers and on their smart phones. They are looking for information that helps them solve their struggles and they are looking for “connection”. They are “following” and “friending” thousands of other savvy therapists already using social media websites to share leading-edge and helpful information.
Who do you think these potential clients are going to want to see when they need a therapist?
You are absolutely right.
They are going to seek out those counselors they have been following in their social media channels. Why? Because they will see them as experts that they trust. And that is the main reason that if you’re not on these same channels, you are going to get further behind.
The truth is, the longer you wait to leverage social media, the harder it will be for you to utilize it as a tool to grow a thriving counseling practice as time goes on. Social media isn’t going away and is growing at an exponential rate. Being on the front edge of this revolution will benefit you AND your clients.
We Know Social Media Can Be Overwhelming
Yes, at first, social media can be overwhelming. Isn’t everything these days if you don’t find a way to make it work for you? But don’t worry, we’ll show you how to simplify and streamline social media so it works for you and your practice.
In our new home study course, Social Media Marketing Success for Therapists we’ll show you how to leverage social media to get the best results with the least amount of effort. We’ll offer our best tips for managing your time. You’ll discover how to make social media fun and rewarding.
Who’s The Social Media Success Program For?
This 6-part social media audio course is for therapists, health and healing professionals who are:
- curious about using social media as a business-building tool
- overwhelmed about where to start using social media
- worried about the ethics of using social media and what to do when clients want to connect with you
- newbies at using social media and are confused about how to use it effectively
- using social media but are not getting the results they hoped for
- worried about getting consumed by social media when they are already stretched for time
- realize that they are behind the eight ball and want to be brought up to date so they are not left behind
If you can relate to any or the above, this course is definitely geared for you. We’ll alleviate your concerns about using social media and show you how to maximize your effectiveness while staying sane at the same time! You’ll find out how you can successfully use these platforms to build the business that you want.
What You’ll Discover in This 6 Part Audio Course:
- How to get started using social media.
- How to ensure your privacy on social media.
- How to adhere to accepted social media etiquette.
- How to use social media ethically for a therapy practice.
- How to develop a unique and compelling presence.
- How to be on the leading edge and stand out from your peers.
- How to build a community of followers.
- How to have access to people who were previously out of reach.
- How to engage with your community and build trusting relationships.
- How to meet other professionals and potential joint venture partners who can help you succeed.
- How to manage your time efficiently.
- How to use social media to market your counseling practice effectively and attract more ideal clients.
- How to integrate social media with your blog and website.
- How other therapists and health practitioners are successfully using social media.
Audio Lesson #1: Getting Started
- Why therapists should use social media?
- Major Social Media Platforms –Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Blogs
- Resolving privacy concerns
- Resolving ethical dilemmas
- Social media etiquette
- How to get started
Audio Lesson #2: Building Your Community
- Why have a blog?
- The difference between a blog and a static website
- What to post
- How often to post
- Getting people to read and comment on your blog
- Commenting on other people’s blogs
- How to distribute your blog
- How and why to guest post
Audio Lesson #3: Building Your Community: Twitter, Linked in, & Facebook
- Finding people to “follow”
- To follow or not follow back
- What and how to share
- How to re-tweet other’s tweets
- How to engage with people using @replies
- How to send a direct message
- The difference between your profile and a business page
- How to find and invite people to connect with you on Facebook
- What and how to share
- How to engage with people through commenting on posts
- Using the “share” feature
- Making connections
- What to share
- Joining or creating groups
- Using the “Answers” feature
Audio Lesson #4: Social Media Management
- How to manage your time and establish priorities
- How to to set up lists on Twitter and Facebook
- How to use social media management tools
- The pros and cons of scheduling tweets
- Building credibility and managing your reputation
- Personal vs professional posts
- How to use Hastags
Audio Lesson #5: Your Social Media Marketing Plan
- Why you need social media plan
- How to integrate social media into your overall marketing plan
- Making your blog or website social media friendly
- Marketing products and services
Audio Lesson #6: Learn from Therapists who are Using Social Media Successfully
Listen to several therapists describe how they are successfully using social media to enhance their business and attract clients. You’ll learn how they had some of the same concerns as you have about social media, how they overcame them and are now using social media effectively.
Lessons are delivered via downloadable MP3 audio files, so you can listen at your convenience.
Audios include all the content for each lesson and additional Q&A that Susan and Juliet provided at the time of the call.
You will also receive 6 accompanying downloadable PDF worksheets, one for each lesson, that allow you to customize the lesson to your personal needs and learning style.
How Much Does it Cost?
ONLY: $157.00 USD
You will have instant access to all of the audios and workbooks at time of purchase.
Check Out These Bonuses
As we developed this program we continuously added bonus content. Here is what you’ll also receive:
Bonus “How to” videos including:
- How to set up a Facebook Account
- How to Get Started On Twitter
- How to Set Up a Facebook Page
- How to Make a Post on Facebook
- How to Set Up and Use Google Reader (a blog management tool)
- How to Use Hootsuite (a social media management tool)
Bonus Audios, including:
- Juliet’s “How I Manage My Time on Social Media” Audio
- Juliet’s interview with therapist, Clinton Power,on how he uses Facebook ads to fill therapy groups
- Susan’s “Quick tips on Blogging”
- Additional Q&A audios recorded by Juliet and Susan after the live calls
Bonus Article: “5 Ways Social Media will Change Mental Health”
Bonus Social Media Resource Guide. Our comprehensive guide includes all the core tools and resources we use to manage our time and presence on social media.
That’s a lot of social media education for only $157! Join us now by clicking on the button below…
30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
If within the first 30 days, you are not satisfied with this program, we’ll refund 100% of your money. No questions asked.
- Stay ahead of the curve.
- Stand out from the crowd.
- Be successful in private practice now and always.
We look forward to sharing this exciting information with you so you too can join the growing number of therapists who are using social media to fill their practice and build a rewarding business.
Susan Giurleo and Juliet Austin